Countryside hotel, restaurants, and events venue in Hertfordshire
Make yourself at home & grow with the flow
Welcome to our countryside home
This is much more than a hotel. From our restaurants to our rooms and everything in between. Tewinbury is where everyone can come together, enjoy this special place, and all the flavours and good times on offer.
A destination with the warmest of welcomes
Hosting is what we do, and we do it well. Whether you're in the mood for live music, sports, art shows, street food, or a seasonal event, there's always something good going on.
From our family to yours
What is now a 700-acre estate was once a dairy farm in 1931. And whilst we love the characterful destination we are today, we're proud of our farming roots and how far we've come as a family.
Tom Plater playing Saxophone at The Stable
Join us in our Stable with Tom Plater playing the Saxophone
- Our bedrooms mix vintage finds, rustic farmhouse features & those special little touches 🍃 Join us overnight & check out our offers area online As always, just get in touch or DM us with any questions 😄 #tewinbury #farm #stay
- They certainly don’t mind a little rain 🌧 the muddier the better! 🐽 #tewinbury #pigs #farm
- Homemade sweet treats, hearty farmhouse scones & a range of flavoured teas - our award winning Afternoon Tea hits the spot every time 🚜 🧁 🫖 £30 per person Thursday & Fridays £35 per person Saturday & Sunday Served in our beautiful @thecowshedrestaurant 🐄 reserve your table online or contact the team #tewinbury #farm #afternoontea
- Hoping for that spring sunshine on Mother's Day 🤞 💐 We are nearly fully booked across all of our restaurants & barns for the day - the last remaining few tables are in our Tythe Barn with live music & afternoon tea for the later sitting at 3pm (12pm sitting is sold out) - you can book online if you'd like to join 🚜 We look forward to celebrating with everyone on the day! 🥂 Why not give the gift of Tewinbury as a special present? Our gift vouchers are available online or contact the team for more info ⭐ #tewinbury #mothersday
- We always capture lots of small moments from around the estate - so we thought we’d compile them in a weekly thirty second snippet for you… A blustery week featuring: the river Mimram / crackling fires / half term crowds / Elliot the farm dog / farm shop bread / cowshed restaurant set up / stable live music #tewinbury #thirty
- Ploughman's Room - complete with it's very own wishing well 👌 #tewinbury #farm #countrysidestay #farmstay #rooms
- Farmhouse views 🍃 #tewinbury #weekend
- Bootcamp squad 👊 💪 Join our outdoor workouts in the Tewinbury fields - information on our website under the wellness page along with our yoga timetable, new treatment room & ice life breathwork events 🧘♀️ #tewinbury #farm #wellness #breathe #bootcamp #fitness
- Cosy up in our Stable bar this weekend & enjoy Elliot Porter serenading you on the piano 🎹 Saturday 24th Feb Best of all, Elliot is rather talented & plays pretty much any song (trust us, we’ve tested him!) So write down your favourite tunes & pass them to him while enjoying freshly baked pizzas, small plates & our house cocktails We also have Amy Winehouse Tribute in the Farm Yard - Friday 23rd (tomorrow) - both events bookable online See you on the Farm 🚜 #tewinbury #farm
- Photos from the farm 🚜 ft. @twomms & Uncle Ivor #tewinbury