It’s no secret that we’re always looking to grow our home. After all, we’re proud of what we’re building as a family and nothing brings us joy like looking back on how far we’ve come. But, no matter what we do next, we’ll always be conscious of our impact on the environment. We are continuously making a positive impression on the land we share, the River Mimram and the wildlife, and our Green Policy ensures this is always in the forefront of our minds.
We've pulled out just a few things we're proud to be working on, but you can read our Green Policy for more.
We do it with sustainability in mind
- Our owners and Directors operate the business with a 'Three Ps' bottom line: people, planet, profit.
- We are working towards net-zero, which in short, means we're cutting greenhouse gas emissions to as close to zero as possible.
- Our in-house Green Team meet monthly to discuss how we can improve our sustainability credentials.
- We have a nature reserve on-site and plenty of environmentally protected areas around the estate.
- Our restaurants use plenty of local produce from the Tewin Greens veg garden. By doing this, we're supporting our local farmers, reducing food mileage, and food waste is always composted.