A countryside stay should include three things: rural views, plenty of greenery, and a peaceful atmosphere. Our Woodland Huts cover all the above, as well as an en-suite, kitchen, and outdoor terrace with a log burner.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Two-ring kitchen hob, toaster, kettle, and microwave
- En-suite shower room
- Private outside decked terrace with log burner
- Ironing board and hairdryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Check in from 3pm and check out before 11am.
- Cots are also available free of charge - just let us know when booking and we'll sort it for you.
- We welcome well-behaved dogs for just £20 per stay. Give our team a call on 01438 717793 if you'd like to bring them along.
Things to do when you stay
Open for dinner seven days a week.
An adventure for your four-legged friends.
Live music and a street-style inspired menu.
Farm Yard Sessions
Bottomless prosecco, cocktails, live music
Gather your friends for a movie night.