Our Shepherd's Hut has everything you could want for a countryside stay, but we've stripped them right back so you can really embrace the surroundings.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Two-ring kitchen hob with toaster and kettle
- En-suite shower room
- Private outside seating area with log burner
- Ironing board and hairdryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Check in from 3pm and check out before 11am.
- Cots are also available free of charge - just let us know when booking and we'll sort it for you.
Things to do when you stay
Open for dinner seven days a week.
An adventure for your four-legged friends.
Live music and a street-style inspired menu.
Farm Yard Sessions
Bottomless prosecco, cocktails, live music
Chill here from morning till night.