Grow at Tewinbury
Fancy joining the family?
We view hospitality as fluid & dynamic – a wonderful & vibrant sector to work in – with real & memorable experiences engrained in guests’ memories for years to come. That’s why we do what we do at Tewinbury. We challenge the status quo of what a hotel can be, with a relentless focus on what customers want.
We are a family-run business with little red tape & big dreams to become the most unique boutique hotel in the country. Our stunning 17th-century, 700-acre farm setting provides us with a unique backdrop & we work together like one, big family.
What can we offer you?
The opportunity to join a close-knit and positive team where great performance and attitude are rewarded, training and development opportunities – talent is celebrated and nurtured here.
- Benefits & Rewards
- Healthcare cash back plan with perks - refunds on your medical expenses along with high street discounts and mental health and wellness support.
- Staff support hotline - it’s ok not to be ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders.
- Food and Beverage staff discount - 50% for you and up to 4 guests in our food and beverage outlets
- Hotel discounts - employee discounted rates as well as friend and family rates.
- Meals while on duty - our canteen is full of goodies, cooked fresh daily by our talented chefs
- Training, development & opportunities for progression - we hold regular reviews and training sessions to ensure everyone reaches their full potential working for us
- Regular team get-togethers - from our team drinks to our (pretty special) parties – we know how to have a good time
- Cycle & Tech scheme - upgrade your wheels or your tech for a lower price and spread the payments
- “Your Voice” committee – regular meetings between team members and our managers to ensure great communication
- Our Values
We believe in fostering a family environment built on our core values, which guide everything we do.
- Fearlessly Responsible
- Be yourself, have fun & make friends
These reflect our desire to build something different & a hotel that gives back to our land & community. They shape our decisions, how we treat each other and guide the exceptional service we provide with a smile. Tewinbury isn't just a hotel; it's our home, where we live, play, and create special memories & moments for our guests.
- Training & Development
- Apprenticeships – We offer apprenticeships in all areas of the hotel, kitchen or front of the house, come & start your career with us!
- Development – Our team members have regular 1 to 1’s with their managers to discuss development. We can support with on-the-job training, or we have a number of level 2 & 3 apprenticeships that we can offer
- Recruitment FAQ's
- How do I apply? You can view our current vacancies here, if you are interested click on apply and submit your details online
- Is it possible to apply via email? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org however applying online will be the quickest way for us to review your application
- What are the next steps? If you are successful, you will receive an email from us inviting you to an interview, if you are unsuccessful you will receive an email to let you know – we reply to all applications
- How should I prepare for an interview? Be yourself! We want to see the true you to see how you will fit with our team. Our interviews involve a sit down with one of our line managers as well as a practical task or a few hours trial shift so we can see how you work and you can see what the role involves