We are a beautiful, family-owned 4 Star Country Hotel with 44 individually designed bedrooms, 4 function suites, 9 meeting rooms, 2 restaurants and an exclusive Private Farm House.Starting as a dairy farm over 50 years ago, we now host over 300 weddings and events a year.
We are looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manger to manage the external and internal sales function, generate new business and maintain existing account revenues. This proactive role requires an entrepreneurial, self-motivated and commercially minded sales manager with the drive to achieve an exciting, new challenge.
This role will play an integral part as the owners continue to invest as they push towards a 5* classification. You will be driving force by being the face and Voice of the Tewin Bury’s new 5* Brand. We are always investing substantially in the business. A newly acquired Golf course and planning permission for a brand-new Spa makes this a great opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Manager to really make their mark!
The ideal candidate will have experience in owning, managing and developing a significant hotel sales team and budget (£10m+ annually) across Rooms, M&E, F&B and Leisure. The challenge is to grow total revenues by 70% over a 5 year period by increasing number of customers and growing spend per customer across Rooms, M&E, F&B and Leisure.
Responsibilities for Sales & Marketing Manager:
- Management of the Sales team ensuring they are working to hotel standards at all times and demonstrating excellent customer service, account management and motivation to achieve set targets both project based and financial
- Represent the hotel at Exhibitions and client events on site
- External sales calls to generate new leads for the Events Team and Corporate Rates.
- Site visits to demonstrate clients facilities at the hotel
- Annual conference agents roadshow and annual travel agents roadshow ensuring all key agencies are seen at least once a year.
- Identify source of enquires and report weekly
- Forecasting revenue for forthcoming financial periods and quarters
- Ensure targets are met for Account Management calls and procedures
- Liaise with the Event team looking at all bookings over the value of 5K and helping to close the business with a site visit or appointment to present
- Liaise with the team weekly looking at any new enquiries, identifying any new contacts that are to be presented with the hotel
- Identify gaps in event reservations and devise and execute sales plan
Benefits for Sales & Marketing Manager
- £55k per annum OTE (£35k base)
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying
- Amazing People Engagement and Activity Plan
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food discounts
- Major high street discounts –helpful when buying things to treat you or others
If you feel you have the right experience and personality for this Sales & Marketing Manager Role we would love to hear from you. Please note that due to our rural location it is advisable that candidates have their own transport.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com